Sunday, November 16, 2008

I did it Traci! And you thought I wouldn't...

Of course, considering my blogging history of about 1 every six months, I can see why all of my friends would think I would not complete such a task. However, I am answering the tag all the same. So, as Traci puts it...

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. (I'm ignoring the second rule and leaving it up to the readers to accept or decline the challenge...)

So yes, one word answers will be difficult, but very enigmatic and fun as well. So, here we go...

Remember, if you're reading this, you have to do it too!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Napping
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Beautiful
5. Your father? optimistic
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? hulk-ish
8. Your dream/goal? charity
9. The room you're in? calm
10. Your hobby? escape
11. Your fear? separation
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? loved
13. Where were you last night? partyland
14. What you're not? chartreuse
15. One of your wish-list items? roses
16. Where you grew up? ongoing...
17. The last thing you did? church
18. What are you wearing? socks
19. Your TV? adequate
20. Your pet? confused
21. Your computer? aggravating
22. Your mood? pleasant
23. Missing someone? Yes.
24. Your car? white
25. Something you're not wearing? corset
26. Favorite store? bookstore
27. Your summer? over :(
28. Love someone? many
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today

There you have it! Phew - that was confining! Now it's your turn!
**Due to the infrequence of my posting, not that many people actually read this blog so if you're reading this ---- you're up!!! ( If you can handle it! :) )

2 comments:

Allie said...

I'm glad that you aren't wearing a corset with your socks, you're not supposed to do that after Labor Day. Although, nothing with your socks could be bad too. :) Glad you're posting again.

Annalyn said...

Very fun to read - your blog is darling!!! And all these answers were - of course - YOU!! I miss you!